Products in this bundle:
- 1x AKG D112 MKII Dynamic Bass Drum MicrophoneSKU: AKGM2220X00040The D112 MkII professional dynamic bass drum microphone features a new integrated flexible mount, while retaining all the sonic strengths that have made it's predecessor the industry-standard. Over the years the D112 has earned a well-deserved reputation as one of the best bass drum microphones ever made, for its high SPL capability, punchy EQ and bulletproof construction. The D112 MkII can handle more than 160 dB SPL without distortion. Its large diaphragm has a very low resonance frequency that delivers a solid and powerful response below 100 Hz. Its authoritative low end is complemented by a narrow-band presence boost at 4 kHz that punches through even dense mixes and loud stage volumes with forceful impact. One of the many reasons artists and sound engineers love the D112 MkII is that it requires no additional EQ to sound just right as soon as you bring up the fader. Further refining its performance, the D112 MkII features an integrated hum-compensation coil that keeps noise to an absolute minimum. In addition to being an exceptional bass drum mic on stage and in the studio, the D112 MkII is an excellent choice for miking electric bass cabinets and trombones.
- 1x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
The AKG D112 MKII Pro Dynamic Bass Microphone is a descendant of AKG's D112 and earlier D12 dynamic microphone, and is widely known for its ability to handle high-level signals from bass drums and bass guitars in the studio. The microphone has been designed with a low resonance frequency and can handle very high transient signals with low distortion. It has a large dynamic range with a high signal-to-noise ratio and the capacity to input high sound levels without distorting. High frequency response has been tailored to keep both bass drum and bass guitar clearly distinguishable in the mix. A built-in windscreen makes the D112 also suitable for high SPL instruments such as the trombone and tuba.
- Built-In Swivel Mount
- Built-In Windscreen
- Cardioid Polar Pattern
- Response Maintained to 20 Hz
- Specialized for Bass Guitar/Drum
- Very Low THD
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 10 x 12 inches
- Ship Weight