Products in this bundle:
- 1x AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Studio MicrophoneSKU: AUDIAT2020Audio-Technica's stringent quality and consistency standards set the AT2020 apart from other mics in its class. Its low-mass diaphragm is custom-engineered for extended frequency response and superior transient response. With rugged construction for durable performance, the microphone offers a wide dynamic range and handles high SPLs with ease. The AT2020: the new standard for affordable side-address studio condensers.
- 2x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x GM-POP-FILTER 6" Split Level Pop FilterSKU: GATOGMPOPFILTERThe GM-POP FILTER from Gator Frameworks provides the perfect protection against plosives and popping. This double-layered, split level filter attaches quickly to most standard mic shafts and booms with an adjustable C-clamp.
The Audio-Technica AT2020 Cardioid Condenser Microphone is the ideal mic for project and home studio applications. With a remarkably low price, cardioid pattern, and specs that put it in the big leagues, it features a custom-engineered, 16mm low-mass diaphragm and smooth 20Hz-20kHz frequency response. The AT2020's low self-noise is suited to digital recording, plus it has a high 144dB SPL handling.
Requires phantom power.
Requires phantom power.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Custom-engineered low-mass diaphragm provides extended frequency response and superior transient response
- High SPL handling and wide dynamic range provide unmatched versatility
- Ideal for project/home-studio applications
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely for easy and precise placement of the microphone
- The price/performance standard in side-address studio condenser microphone technology
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Frequency Response: 20-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -37 dB (14.1 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance: 100 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level: 144 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.
- Noise: 20 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical): 124 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 74 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements: 48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Audio Technica
- All Ages
- Polar Pattern
- Diaphragm Size
- Small (Up to 16mm)
- Max SPL
- 140dB to 150dB
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 12 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight