Products in this bundle:
- 1x AT2021 Cardioid Condenser Studio MicrophoneSKU: AUDIAT2021Ideal for home studio and live applications, the low-profile AT2021 offers an extended frequency response, high maximum SPL and wide dynamic range. The microphone is outstanding for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals. Its low-mass element offers a superb transient response.
- 1x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
Ideal for home studio and live applications, the low-profile AT2021 offers an extended frequency response, high maximum SPL, and wide dynamic range. The microphone is outstanding for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano, and group vocals. Its low-mass element offers a superb transient response. The AT2021 requires phantom power.
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Condenser design for studio-quality vocal and instrument applications
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Excels in high-SPL applications
- Extended response for smooth, natural sonic characteristics
- Ideal for acoustic guitar, overheads, piano and group vocals
- Low-mass element for superb transient response
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance
- Element:Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Frequency Response:30-20,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity:-39 dB (11.2 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance:250 ohms
- Noise:19 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (Typical):126 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:75 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements:48V DC, 2 mA typical
- Audio Technica
- All Ages
- Polar Pattern
- Diaphragm Size
- Small (Up to 16mm)
- Max SPL
- 140dB to 150dB
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 10 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight