Products in this bundle:
- 1x AT2050 Studio Condenser MicrophoneSKU: AUDIAT2050The versatile AT2050 provides consistent, superior performance in switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight polar pattern settings. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the microphone is ideal for studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
- 1x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x RI-MICTP-FBM Economy Boom Mic StandSKU: GATORIMICTPFBMThe Rok-It Mic Boom Stand is constructed with heavy duty metal tubing and is equipped with a foldable tripod base. The tripod legs are equipped with rubber feet to prevent scratches to flooring surfaces. The adjustable boom stand allows for ease of use for musicians, singers, and speakers alike! The Rok-It Mic Boom Stand features a powder coat matte black finish and is equipped with a twist clutch for adjustable height. Keep your microphone securely upright on stage with the Rok-It Mic Boom Stand.
- 1x GM-POP-FILTER 6" Split Level Pop FilterSKU: GATOGMPOPFILTERThe GM-POP FILTER from Gator Frameworks provides the perfect protection against plosives and popping. This double-layered, split level filter attaches quickly to most standard mic shafts and booms with an adjustable C-clamp.
The versatile AT2050 provides consistent, superior performance in switchable cardioid, omnidirectional and figure-of-eight polar pattern settings. Its dual large diaphragms are gold-vaporized and aged to achieve optimum characteristics over years of use. Equipped with a switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad, the microphone is ideal for studio and live sound use on vocals, piano, strings, drum overheads, guitar amps, and more.
- Includes shock mount & protective pouch
- Large diaphragm for smooth, natural sound and low noise
- Switchable 80 Hz high-pass filter and 10 dB pad
- Three switchable polar patterns: omni, cardioid, figure-of-eight
- State-of-the-art surface-mount electronics ensure compliance with A-Ts stringent consistency and reliability standards
- Element:Externally-polarized (DC bias) condenser
- Polar Patterns:Cardioid, Omnidirectional, Figure-of-Eight
- Frequency Response:20-20,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll-Off:80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity:42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance:120 ohms
- Maximum Input Sound Level:149 dB SPL, 1 kHz at 1% T.H.D.; 159 dB SPL, with 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Noise:17 dB SPL
- Dynamic Range (typical):132 dB, 1 kHz at Max SPL
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:77 dB, 1 kHz at 1 Pa
- Phantom Power Requirements:11-52V DC, 4.7 mA typical
- Switches: Polar selection; Flat, roll-off; 10 dB pad (nominal)
- Accessories Furnished:AT8458 shock mount for 5/8"-27 threaded stands; 5/8"-27 to 3/8"-16 threaded adapter; soft protective pouch
- Audio Technica
- All Ages
- Polar Pattern
- Diaphragm Size
- Large (19mm and up)
- Max SPL
- Over 150dB
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 35 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight