Products in this bundle:
- 1x BP40 Broadcast MicrophoneSKU: AUDIBP40The BP40 broadcast vocal microphone offers a rich, natural, condenser-like sound from a large-diaphragm dynamic design. The large diaphragm features patented floating-edge construction that maximizes diaphragm surface area and optimizes overall diaphragm performance, while the humbucking voice coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- 1x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x MBS5000 Broadcast Webcast Boom Arm with CableSKU: ONST12550The MBS5000 is a professional articulating mic boom intended for broadcast and webcast applications. Two pairs of springs provide just the right counterbalance for popular broadcast microphones or other devices weighing up to 3.5 lbs. Designed for the studio environment, the MBS5000 allows for quiet, easy, and repeatable positioning, even while on-air. With the optional UM-01 Ball Joint and u-mount Snap-on Back Cover, the MBS5500 also makes an excellent hands-free tablet platform.Square-tubing construction ensures strength and a long service life. A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean look. A stem with standard 5/8-27 threading mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts. Additionally, the MBS5000 comes with two mounting options. One is a removable C-clamp capable of grasping desktops and other surfaces up to 2" thick. The other is a screw-in flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
The BP40 broadcast vocal microphone offers a rich, natural, condenser-like sound from a large-diaphragm dynamic design. The large diaphragm features patented floating-edge construction that maximizes diaphragm surface area and optimizes overall diaphragm performance, while the humbucking voice coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Humbucking coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation
- Large diameter diaphragm with patented floating-edge construction for optimal diaphragm performance
- Multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
- Optimized capsule placement for commanding vocal presence even at a distance
- Rich, natural, condenser-like sound
- Rugged, all-metal construction for dependable use in professional broadcast environments
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter
- Polar Pattern:Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response:50-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity:-48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance:450 ohms
- Switches:Flat, roll-off
- Audio Technica
- All Ages
- Diaphragm Size
- Large (19mm and up)
- Ship Dimension
- 18 x 24 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight