Products in this bundle:
- 1x BP40 Broadcast MicrophoneSKU: AUDIBP40The BP40 broadcast vocal microphone offers a rich, natural, condenser-like sound from a large-diaphragm dynamic design. The large diaphragm features patented floating-edge construction that maximizes diaphragm surface area and optimizes overall diaphragm performance, while the humbucking voice coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- 1x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x GM-POP-FILTER 6" Split Level Pop FilterSKU: GATOGMPOPFILTERThe GM-POP FILTER from Gator Frameworks provides the perfect protection against plosives and popping. This double-layered, split level filter attaches quickly to most standard mic shafts and booms with an adjustable C-clamp.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
The BP40 broadcast vocal microphone offers a rich, natural, condenser-like sound from a large-diaphragm dynamic design. The large diaphragm features patented floating-edge construction that maximizes diaphragm surface area and optimizes overall diaphragm performance, while the humbucking voice coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI).
- Humbucking coil prevents electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- Hypercardioid polar pattern improves isolation
- Large diameter diaphragm with patented floating-edge construction for optimal diaphragm performance
- Multistage windscreen provides superior internal pop filtering
- Optimized capsule placement for commanding vocal presence even at a distance
- Rich, natural, condenser-like sound
- Rugged, all-metal construction for dependable use in professional broadcast environments
- Superior off-axis rejection for maximum gain before feedback
- Switchable 100 Hz high-pass filter
- Polar Pattern:Hypercardioid
- Frequency Response:50-16,000 Hz
- Open Circuit Sensitivity:-48 dB (3.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Impedance:450 ohms
- Switches:Flat, roll-off
- Audio Technica
- All Ages
- Diaphragm Size
- Large (19mm and up)
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 12 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight