Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 4 astonishingly pure, world-class MIDAS-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether youre a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC204HD will help you shine in the digital domain.
- 2 state-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- 2x4 USB 2.0 Audio/MIDI Interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Analog Inserts for use of external effects such as compressors, etc.
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase, etc.
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Input/Playback Mix control and Stereo/Mono switch for direct monitoring
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing
- Streams 2 inputs / 4 outputs plus 1x MIDI I/O with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP or higher
- USB port for connection and power
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 10 x 6 x 14 inches
- Ship Weight