Products in this bundle:
- 1x X32 32-Channel 16-Bus Digital Mixing ConsoleSKU: BEHRX32With the introduction of Behringer's new X32 version 2.0 firmware, they have not only dramatically enhanced the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including "Acoustic Integration" for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems. Then Behringer completely re-imagined the more than 50 onboard FX "Plug-Ins" and added classic processor examples based on "True Physical Modelling". They've also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity. Above all, the X32 puts the power of digital in your hands - without compromise.
- 8x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
- 1x X-Live X32 Expansion Card SD SDHC USB MIDISKU: BEHRXLIVEThe X-LIVE interface card expands on the already stellar performance of the X-USB card that has been standard in X32 consoles for years. The same 32-channel bi-directional audio I/O via USB 2.0 is available, providing 32 channels for recording and playback, plus remote operation of your DAW via HUI/Mackie Control emulation. The addition of dual SD/SDHC slots provides fully independent recording and playback of up to 32 channels of uncompressed WAV files in consistent sessions - up to the maximum capacity of the SD cards. Multi-channel recording without a laptop, as well as virtual sound checks, live backing-track support, accurate marker handling and manipulation, and full remote operation from PC, Android or iPad apps and X-TOUCH control surfaces.Whether you're multitracking your live performances directly to a PC/Mac, or to the flash media in your console, X-LIVE makes it easier than ever. Equipped with dual SD/SDHC-card slots, X-LIVE provides uncompressed recording and playback of up to 64 GB of memory, enough to capture a 3 hour and 20 minute continuous 32-track session. For optimal read/write performance on a huge variety of SD and SDHC cards, X-LIVE uses standard uncompressed 32-bit PCM format multi-channel WAV files. An X-LIVE recording session may consist of either one or several takes, and capture up to a maximum of 24 hours of consistent recording or playback. Multi-channel WAV files can be imported directly into most popular DAW applications, including the free open source audio editor Audacity. You can even export your 32-bit WAV files, which allows you to prepare backing tracks offline, such as when you're away from your X-LIVE equipped X32 mixer.
With the introduction of Behringer's new X32 version 2.0 firmware, they have not only dramatically enhanced the workflow, but also added all-new capabilities including "Acoustic Integration" for total connectivity and control of your speaker and In-Ear Monitor (IEM) systems. Then Behringer completely re-imagined the more than 50 onboard FX "Plug-Ins" and added classic processor examples based on "True Physical Modelling". They've also made the X32 even more flexible, with swappable expansion cards for connecting to other multi-channel audio networking via USB, ADAT, MADI and Dante protocols, in addition to the onboard ULTRANET and AES50 connectivity. Above all, the X32 puts the power of digital in your hands - without compromise.
- 16 XLR outputs plus 6 additional line in/outputs, 2 phones connectors and a talkback section with integrated or external mic
- 25 Fully automated motorized 100 mm faders allow for instant overview, powerful scene management and DAW control
- 32 x 32 channel USB 2.0 audio interface, with DAW remote control emulating HUI and Mackie Control
- 40-Bit floating-point DSP features "unlimited" dynamic range with no internal overload and near-zero overall latency (0.8 msec)
- 40-input channel, 25-bus digital mixing console for Studio and Live application
- 48-channel Digital Snake ready* via AES50 ports, featuring KLARK TEKNIKs SuperMAC networking capability for ultra-low jitter and latency
- Additional user-definable control section allows for on-the-fly adjustments of your favorite parameters
- Built-in expansion port for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
- Dedicated and easy-to-use channel strip section with direct access controls and graphic user interface for intuitive workflow
- High-resolution 7in day-viewable Color TFT for easy viewing of workflow components and parameters
- Individual and dynamic LCD Scribble Strips on all channels and buses creating easy assignment and intuitive channel distinction
- iPad and iPhone apps for professional remote operation available free of charge - no host PC required
- Main LCR, 6 matrix buses and 16 mix buses each featuring inserts, 6-band parametric EQ's and full dynamics processing, plus 8 DCA and 6 mute groups
- Networked remote control for show setups with on-screen software editor via Ethernet
- Powerful scene management for convenient handling of complex productions
- ULTRANET connectivity for BEHRINGER's P-16 Personal Monitoring System* plus AES/EBU stereo digital output and MIDI
- USB type-A connector providing file storage and uncompressed stereo recordings plus show presets and system updates
- Virtual FX rack featuring 8 true-stereo FX slots include high-end simulations such as Lexicon 480L and PCM70, EMT250 and Quantec QRS etc.
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 40 x 25 x 12 inches
- Ship Weight