With 100 watts of power and a custom 12-inch speaker, the Katana-100 delivers a commanding range of gig-worthy tones that gracefully slice through any band scenario. The amp also excels for home playing, with a uniquely efficient design and innovative Power Control that provides inspiring sound and response at low volumes. In addition, the Katana-100 includes integrated access to a huge range of BOSS effects, which are customizable using the free BOSS Tone Studio editor software. And with the amps powerful Tone Setting memories, you can store your favorite amp channel setups and effects combinations for instant recall.
- Built-in tilt stand for optimal monitoring and sound projection
- Choose from a huge selection of customizable effects and effect routing configurations with the BOSS Tone Studio editor software
- Dedicated gain, EQ, presence, and effects controls for adjusting sounds quickly
- Five unique amp characters: Clean, Crunch, Lead, Brown (derived from the Waza amp), and Acoustic (for acoustic-electric guitars)
- Power Control for achieving cranked-amp tone and dynamic response at low volumes
- Pro setups available at BOSS Tone Central
- Stage-ready 100-watt combo amp with a custom 12-inch speaker
- Tone Setting memories for storing and recalling all amp and effect settings
- Total Power
- 100W to 250W
- Number of Channels
- 1 x 12"
- Ship Dimension
- 10 x 11 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight