Products in this bundle:
- 1x Dual Injection Boost PedalSKU: CARLDUALINJECTIWhat if you want to boost the signal before your drive effect in order to increase sustain, or have a boost in front of your gain channel and another after the pre-amp in the effects loop? Well, Carl thought about this for quite a while and is now happy to introduce the super cool....'Dual Injection'! Carl took the high quality, transparent boost from the Hot Drive'n Boost, and put two of them into one pedal. Each has its own level control and 'True Bypass' switch, plus there is another toggle which switches the Dual Injection between Serial and Parallel modes. In Serial mode, you use the Input/Output 1 on the back of the pedal and place the boost wherever you want in the signal chain. In Parallel mode, connect the Output 1 before your Drive or Preamp, and then use the Input/Output 2 on the side of the pedal to connect to your effects loop on the amp.
- 2x 6" Instrument Patch CableSKU: STRU6INStukture selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
The Dual Injection is a high quality effect that can be powered by 9v battery or with the correct power transformer (we always recommend that you use a regulated power supply like the Carl Martin Pro Power). The effect is housed in our diecast case with custom paint, True Bypass Switching, large easy to use knobs and bright LED indicators for Boost 1 or 2.
- Boost 1 engaged to a desired setting
- Boost 2 engaged to a different setting than Boost 1
- Both Boost 1 and Boost 2 engaged at the same time!
- Your normal set up either clean or with effects
- Carl Martin
- All Ages
- Effect Type
- Ship Dimension
- 10.8 x 5 x 13.6 inches
- Ship Weight