When Darkglass Electronics released its first amplifier, the Microtubes 900, it was clear that its unusual features and design embodied the Darkglass ethos like none of their previous products. It was an uncompromising amplifier, incredibly versatile, and unapologetically loud. Now, a thousand days after the first Microtubes 900 saw the light of day, Darkglass is proud to announce the next step in its evolution, the Microtubes 900 v2. With enhanced durability, improved equalizer, studio-grade compression, impulse response cabinet emulation, and MIDI control, the Microtubes 900 v2 features all the options the modern, professional bassist needs in a compact, sleek, and loud format.
- Cabinet Select switches among 3 different cabinet impulses and bypass this section for a rawer sound. Hold this button enter MIDI Learn mode to choose the MIDI channel.
- The midi input allows you to change channels, toggle the mute and compressor, and select the cabinet simulation slot with any standard MIDI device. Both Program Change and Control Change commands can be used.
- USB connector allows you to use the Darkglass Suite to load different cabinet impulses or change different parameters on your amp (midi, compressor, etc)
- Use the Min-Load switch when using a 2ohm load. You can use this control to lower the output if your 4ohm cabinet is not able handle more than 500W (you can also get 350W with an 8ohm cab in this configuration).
- Speakon combo jack allows for either Speakon or 1/4-inch speaker cable operation. The outputs are connected in parallel.
- All Ages
- Number of ChannelsNumber of Channels
- Model Year
- Total Power
- Over 750W
- Ship Dimension
- 3 x 10 x 11 inches
- Ship Weight