The Microtubes X series brings the studio method producers have been using the years to cover the whole bass distortion spectrum: from articulate high gain to punchy mild overdrive, raw and gnarly fuzz and everything in between. You now have absolute control in constructing your vision of what the perfect bass distortion texture, definition, and size should have.
- 1kHz: +-12dB
- 500Hz: +-12dB
- High Drive: Sets the amount of distortion for the high pass side.
- High Level: Sets the output volume of the distorted high-pass signal.
- High Shelf: +-12dB @ 5 kHz
- High-pass frequency: Controls the cutoff frequency to be distorted, ranging from 100Hz (for thicker, fuzzier saturation) or 1kHz for ultra-sharp definition.
- Low Comp: Sets the amount of compression for the low-pass signal.
- Low Level: Sets the output volume of the low-pass signal.
- Low Pass Frequency: Controls the cutoff frequency to be mixed back to the high-pass side. Ranging from 50Hz (for only sub-bass) and 500Hz to preserve some clean mids.
- Low Shelf: +-12dB @ 80 Hz
- Master: Sets the overall volume of the unit.
- Parallel Output: A passthrough for your input signal, useful for parallel processing.
- Direct Output: A balanced version of the 1/4in output, useful for running into PAs or studio mixing consoles.
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 10 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight