The EarthQuaker Devices Hoof Reaper V2 is like 3 pedals in 1 - combining the Hoof fuzz, Tone Reaper Fuzz, and Tentacle Octave Up pedals. Get any combination of "Muff-style" fuzz, "Three Knob Bender," and analog octave up tones. With five total switching combinations, hybrid germanium/silicon circuitry, and hand-tested NOS germanium transistors, this Hoof Reaper delivers an insane amount of high quality, versatile tone that can be tweaked to nearly anybody's liking. Play below the 12th fret for added overtones and crunch, or above the 12th fret for a more pronounced, Hendrix-like octave tone. The Hoof Reaper also boasts true bypass and an all-analog signal path.
- All-analog signal path
- Combines Hoof fuzz, Tone Reaper fuzz, and Tentacle analog octave up for any combination of "Muff-style," "Three Knob Bender," or analog octave up tones!
- Current draw: 6mA
- Dual Fuzz Octave
- Each and every Hoof Reaper is built by hand in Akron, Ohio, USA
- Hoof, Reaper, and Octave footswitches upgraded for silent relay-based switching*Signal flow is Octave > Tone Reaper > Hoof
- Lifetime guarantee
- Octave switch updated with new flexi switch silent relay based switching for traditional latching or momentary operation*
- Product Dimensions: 4.75" x 5.65" x 2.25"
- Three pedals in one!
- True Bypass
- Weight: 21 ounces
- EarthQuaker Devices
- Effect Type
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 10 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight