Introducing the Levitation reverb, a pedal designed by EarthQuaker Devices in conjunction with the LEVITATION music festival! LEVITATION, founded as Austin Psych Fest in 2008, has become a way to honor and preserve Austin's psychedelic rock heritage, and carry it into the future. EarthQuaker wanted to remain true to the theme of LEVITATION and decided to do a variation on the popular Ghost Echo pedal to honor the reverb-drenched tones synonymous with classic psych rock. The Levitation Reverb builds on the base sound found in the Ghost Echo but does away with the attack and dwell and adds control over tone, decay, atmosphere and length in their place. It is a vintage voiced reverb that aims to fit somewhere between dirty sixties chambers, classic spring, and the big, ringing plate reverbs of days gone by.
- Atmosphere: This is a harmonic regeneration control, it feeds the upper frequencies of the reverb trails back through to create a more harmonic (ringing) reverb. More atmosphere clockwise, less counter clockwise.
- Decay: Controls the length of the reverb decay. Longer clockwise, shorter counter clockwise.
- Measures: 4 5/8" x 2 1/2" x 2.25" with knobs
- Mix: This controls how much wet signal is blended in with the dry. More reverb clockwise, less counter clockwise.
- Powered best by 9V power supply
- Tone: This is an input bandwidth control for the reverberated signal. All the way counter clockwise reduces all low end content to make a brighter reverb, turning counter clockwise allows more low end to pass through
- Length (Toggle): Broad stroke control for decay time. Shorter to left, longer to the right.
- EarthQuaker Devices
- All Ages
- Effect Type
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 10 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight