The polyphonic MEL9 uses the same extraordinary technology as the B9, C9 and KEY9 to transform your axe and resurrect the sound of vintage tape-based keyboards.*Mellotron is a registered trademark of David Kean, M. Resch AB and Markus Resch.
- Also works with bass guitar down do the open A string as well as keyboards
- Dry Output jack outputs your input signal at unity gain
- Includes independent Effect and Dry volume controls so you can create the perfect mix at the Effects output
- Works on guitar without modifications, special pickups or MIDI implementation and tracks bends, slides, even whammy dive bombs!
- Attack control sets the volume swell speed. As its turned clockwise the notes fade in more gradually
- Pays homage to nine of the coolest Mellotron sounds: Orchestra, Cello, Strings, Flute, Clarinet, Saxophone, Brass, Low Choir and High Choir
- Sustain control adjusts the release time after a sound is stopped. As its turned clockwise, the fade out time increase
- All Ages
- Effect Type
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 10 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight