Compression is a tool used on pretty much every recording you will ever hear, yet this extremely useful and versatile tool is often overlooked by guitar players as part of their rig. Other compressor pedals are often limited by oversimplified controls and heavily colored sounds. Empress has created a truly transparent compressor, complete with all the controls found in the studio. The result is a tool that allows for a wide range of sounds from subtly adding sustain to getting the "quack" that country players love. Empress also included a mix knob to blend in the dry signal for an even more transparent sound and a gain reduction meter so you know what the compressor is doing at all times.
- 3 Compression Ratios - 2:1, 4:1 and 10:1 ratios offer lots of flexibility
- All Analog Signal Path - no digitals in here!
- Attack and Release Control - allows for ultimate control over the compression characteristics
- Bass - Works great on bass!
- Beautiful Case - It has a sparkle you can't deny!
- Extremely Transparent - Add dynamic control without altering the original tone of your instrument
- Metering - Meter either gain reduction, input, or both.
- Mix - Blend uncompressed signal in with the compressed signal for parallel compression, New York Style!
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- True Bypass - The Empress Compressor employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- True Display LEDs - Bright multi-color LEDs always let you know what the Compressor is doing.
- All Ages
- Effect Type
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight