The ZOIA is basically a modular synthesizer in pedal form. Instead of being a delay effect or tremolo, the ZOIA provides the modules necessary to build a delay or tremolo from the ground up. But since you're the one building it, you can make it do whatever you want. With the ZOIA you can build your own custom effects, synthesizers, midi controllers, and virtual pedal boards. And to make life a little easier, we've created modules for all your standard guitar effects. So for instance, if you want a phaser, you can just plop down a phaser. You don't have to break out the textbooks to learn that they're built out of all-pass filters. (Of course, if you're a nerd like us, you can use the ZOIA to build them out of all-pass filters).
- 20+ Ready-Made Effects Modules - Pre-built effects modules such as reverbs, delays, chorus', flangers, overdrives and more.
- 80+ Modules and Growing - ZOIA comes packed with a vast collection of modules to create just about anything you can dream up. With ZOIA the only limit is your imagination!
- High-Quality Audio - 48kHz sampling, with 24 bit conversion and 32 bit internal processing.
- Low-Noise Signal Path - Features extremely low noise operation with a signal to noise of >105dB
- OLED Display Screen for Easy Editing - View all of ZOIA's module and parameter information on the high resolution OLED display screen.
- Swap and Share Patches - Join the community of ZOIA users on patchstorage.com to try out other users patches, or upload your own awesome creations to share with the world.
- Up to 64 Patches - Create and save up to 64 patches that can be easily recalled during live performance.
- All Ages
- Model Year