Products in this bundle:
- 1x LTD EC-256 FM Cobalt Blue Electric GuitarSKU: ESPGLEC256FMCB
- 1x JMT-01 Clip-On Tuner MetronomeSKU: JOYOJMT01With their stylish minimalist design, JOYO tuner products pick up your instrument's string frequency based on the vibration made when you pluck the string. Our tuners are highly accurate, weather-resistant, and easy to operate.
- 1x 6mm Rubber Instrument CableSKU: STRUSC186RStrukture selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, they use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x RI-GTRSTND 1 Single Tube Style Guitar StandSKU: GATORIGTRSTND1The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand will keep your guitar out of the way of potential hazards that could result in damage to your precious instrument. The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand features finish friendly rubberized cradle padding, a durable neck restraint that secures the guitar on the stand, as well as a robust, heavy-duty steel construction. The Gator RI-GTRSTND also features removable red safety trim on each of the three stand feet. The Frameworks series of stands, including the Gator RI-GTRSTND boasts a wide variety of innovative, reliable products designed to support your music! Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect!
- 1x GBE-ELECT Economy Gig Bag for Electric GuitarsSKU: GATOGBEELECTThe Gator GBE-ELECT Econoomy Electric Guitar Gig Bag is constructed with a 600-denier nylon exterior and 420-denier nylon interior with 2/5" of padding to keep your electric guitar protected. The interior of the softshell case is reinforced at the headstock and bridge to provide extra protection for the parts that need it most. An exterior accessory pocket provides space for picks, business cards, and other essential gear. Its comfortable shoulder strap makes it easy to tote around town.
The EC-256FM is the perfect evidence that a great guitar doesn't have to be prohibitively expensive. A classic shape that's excellent for all musical styles and genres, the EC-256FM offers features that you normally associate with high-end guitars, like a flamed maple top, binding on the body, neck, and headstock, and set-neck construction for fast and easy access to the highest frets. The EC-256FM also features a mahogany body, a comfortable three-piece thin U-shaped mahogany neck, a rosewood fingerboard with inlays and 22 extra-jumbo frets, and great-sounding ESP Designed LH-150 pickups.
- 3Pc Mahogany neck
- ESP Designed LH-150B bridge pickup
- ESP Designed LH-150N neck pickup
- Flamed Maple top
- Molded nut
- Passive electronics
- Set-Neck construction
- TOM & Tailpiece bridge
- Vol/Vol/Tone(P/P)/Toggle Switch
- All Ages
- Cobalt Blue
- Ship Dimension
- 20 x 45 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight