Products in this bundle:
- 1x LTD M-200FM Electric Guitar See Thru BlackSKU: ESPGM200FMSTBLKWith the M-200, guitar players who are ready to shred have a truly affordable, high-quality guitar. The classic flat "slab" body of the M Series is offered here in mahogany, with a maple neck and roasted jatoba fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets. These speedy bolt-on models with extra thin flat maple necks feature an LTD by Floyd Rose tremolo and powerful, punchy ESP Designed pickups.
- 1x 6mm Rubber Instrument CableSKU: STRUSC186RStrukture selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, they use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
- 1x GBE-ELECT Economy Gig Bag for Electric GuitarsSKU: GATOGBEELECTThe Gator GBE-ELECT Econoomy Electric Guitar Gig Bag is constructed with a 600-denier nylon exterior and 420-denier nylon interior with 2/5" of padding to keep your electric guitar protected. The interior of the softshell case is reinforced at the headstock and bridge to provide extra protection for the parts that need it most. An exterior accessory pocket provides space for picks, business cards, and other essential gear. Its comfortable shoulder strap makes it easy to tote around town.
With the M-200, guitar players who are ready to shred have a truly affordable, high-quality guitar. The classic flat slab body of the M Series is offered here in mahogany, with a maple neck and roasted jatoba fingerboard with 24 extra-jumbo frets. These speedy bolt-on models with extra thin flat maple necks are being offered in Black and Neon Pink finishes, or with a flamed maple top in the M-200FM in See Thru Red and See Thru black finishes. All of them feature an LTD by Floyd Rose tremolo and powerful, punchy ESP Designed pickups.
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150B
- Bridge: LTD by Floyd Rose
- Electronics: Vol/Tone/3-Way Switch
- Fingerboard: Roasted Jatoba
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Neck Contour: Extra Thin U
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150N
- Neck: Maple
- Nut Width: 43mm
- Scale Length: 25.5in
- Top: Flamed Maple
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 20 x 45 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight