Products in this bundle:
- 1x SC-20 STG 20th Ann. Stephen Carpenter GuitarSKU: ESPGLSC20STGThe SC-20 celebrates the 20th anniversary of influential and innovative guitarist Stephen Carpenter (Deftones) getting his first ESP Signature Series guitar. Its a six-string model, harkening back to Stefs early days with ESP. A neck-thru-body design, the SC-20 offers a maple neck with alder sides in See Thru Green finish, and includes components such as a Seymour Duncan JB pickup paired with ESP Designed LH-150N and LS-120N pickups, as well as an ebony fingerboard with glow in the dark side markers.
- 1x 6mm Rubber Instrument CableSKU: STRUSC186RStrukture selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, they use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x RI-GTRSTND 1 Single Tube Style Guitar StandSKU: GATORIGTRSTND1The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand will keep your guitar out of the way of potential hazards that could result in damage to your precious instrument. The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand features finish friendly rubberized cradle padding, a durable neck restraint that secures the guitar on the stand, as well as a robust, heavy-duty steel construction. The Gator RI-GTRSTND also features removable red safety trim on each of the three stand feet. The Frameworks series of stands, including the Gator RI-GTRSTND boasts a wide variety of innovative, reliable products designed to support your music! Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect!
- 1x PW-CT-17BK Eclipse Black Clip-On Headstock TunerSKU: DADDPWCT17BKAffordable no longer means compromise. Introducing the DAddario Eclipse Tuner - the modestly-priced tuner with unparalleled performance. The Eclipse chromatic clip-on tuner offers fast, accurate chromatic tuning on and off the stage. The tuner features a full color vertical display, auto power-off, and pitch calibration in a discreet, compact design. The multi-swivel action allows for the perfect viewing angle and can be mounted in front of or behind the headstock on right- and left-handed instruments. CR2032 battery included.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
- 1x GBE-ELECT Economy Gig Bag for Electric GuitarsSKU: GATOGBEELECTThe Gator GBE-ELECT Econoomy Electric Guitar Gig Bag is constructed with a 600-denier nylon exterior and 420-denier nylon interior with 2/5" of padding to keep your electric guitar protected. The interior of the softshell case is reinforced at the headstock and bridge to provide extra protection for the parts that need it most. An exterior accessory pocket provides space for picks, business cards, and other essential gear. Its comfortable shoulder strap makes it easy to tote around town.
The SC-20 celebrates the 20th anniversary of influential and innovative guitarist Stephen Carpenter (Deftones) getting his first ESP Signature Series guitar. Its a six-string model, harkening back to Stefs early days with ESP. A neck-thru-body design, the SC-20 offers a maple neck with alder sides in See Thru Green finish, and includes components such as a Seymour Duncan JB pickup paired with ESP Designed LH-150N and LS-120N pickups, as well as an ebony fingerboard with glow in the dark side markers.
- Body: Alder
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Bridge: Tonepros Locking TOM w/ String Thru
- Electronics: Vol/Tone/5-Way Switch
- Fingerboard: Macassar Ebony
- Frets: 24 XJ
- Middle Pickup: ESP Designed LH-150
- Neck Contour: Thin U
- Neck Pickup: ESP Designed LS-120N
- Neck: 3Pc Maple
- Nut Width: 42mm
- Scale Length: 25.5in
- All Ages
- Model Name
- Ship Dimension
- 6 x 43 x 20 inches
- Ship Weight