Designed for performance, the EuroDDL features external control of every feature and function. It also has been designed to sound less digital than the average delay. Eventides old school design strictly limits the amount of digital circuitry to only whats required for delay. Soft saturation clipping, low pass filter, feedback, insert loop, and +20 dB boost are all analog. Once you hear it, you'll know why this is the ultimate, most musical, Eurorack delay. To be a true performance instrument, all the controls of the eurorack module must be remote controllable. The EuroDDL does just that with jacks to accept control voltages and triggers. Its designed to be played as an instrument. And, its designed to play nice in the rack with Return/Send and Clock In/Clock Out.
- A 16hp Eurorack delay with minimal digital circuitry. It's constrained to do nothing more than simple, yet flexible, delay.
- Delay time can be varied smoothly and over a wide range; either manually, via tap tempo or by remote control voltage.
- Infinite delays for looping. Backwards delays for reverse effects.
- Short delays can be used for comb filter and flanging effects. Longer delays for echo effects.
- The DDL is pristine. Its long. Its short (0.11msec resolution). Its smooth, it loops and it goes backwards.
- The delay converter is 24 bits with max delay up to 10 seconds at 192 kHz sample rate and 160 seconds at 16 kHz rate.
- Event Electronics
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 6 x 10 inches
- Ship Weight