Products in this bundle:
- 1x Tim Armstrong Hellcat Signature Acoustic-ElectricSKU: FEND0971752022Well known as the Grammy-winning founder of influential U.S. punk band Rancid, Tim Armstrong is also well respected as a producer and indie label owner. But as a songwriter, he has always turned to his old Fender concert-style acoustic for inspiration. The Tim Armstrong Hellcat is based on Armstrong's own classic instrument, with modern appointments including high-quality onboard electronics. A great guitar for pop, rock, folk and more, it has a solid mahogany top for especially sweet sound and a satin-finish maple neck for smooth playability.
- 1x XCG4 Tube Single Guitar StandSKU: ONST71025The best deal on the market! Features black Velveteen rubber, extra thick tubing, sheet metal leg housing, anti-rotation, a safety strap, and removable lower yoke. Black finish. A great value! Our best seller combines a special formula velveteen rubber with extra thick tubing. It features a removable lower stepped yoke, security strap on the upper yoke, and adjustable height. Perfect for any guitar.
- 1x PW-CT-17BK Eclipse Black Clip-On Headstock TunerSKU: DADDPWCT17BKAffordable no longer means compromise. Introducing the DAddario Eclipse Tuner - the modestly-priced tuner with unparalleled performance. The Eclipse chromatic clip-on tuner offers fast, accurate chromatic tuning on and off the stage. The tuner features a full color vertical display, auto power-off, and pitch calibration in a discreet, compact design. The multi-swivel action allows for the perfect viewing angle and can be mounted in front of or behind the headstock on right- and left-handed instruments. CR2032 battery included.
Based on Tim Armstrongs beat-up old 60s Fender acoustic - on which he writes all of the songs for his legendary punk band, Rancid - the Tim Armstrong Hellcat acoustic is ready to slam. Armstrong has given his acoustic some modern mojo with pearl acrylic "Hellcat" logos on the third, fifth and seventh frets, with a pair of skulls adorning the twelfth fret. Other features include a solid mahogany top, scalloped bracing and FishmanTim Armstrong Hellcat Acoustic preamp.
- Body Shape: Concert
- Body: Solid Mahogany Top with Laminated Mahogany Back and Sides
- Fingerboard Radius: 11.81" (300 mm)
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Frets: 19 Vintage Style
- Neck Shape: "C"
- Neck: Maple
- Nut Width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Scale Length: 25.3" (643 mm)
- Bridge: Rosewood with Compensated Graph Tech Nubone Saddle
- Nut: Graph Tech NuBone
- Ship Dimension
- 6 x 43 x 18 inches
- Ship Weight