Elegantly simple, the Acoustasonic Telecaster was designed to inspire mixing future technology with organic feel and playability as a way to connect artists to their music. The fully hollow body features an integrated forearm contour and our patent-pending Stringed Instrument Resonance System (SIRS) designed to deliver a naturally loud voice with lively harmonics. A smooth-playing mahogany neck and open-pore satin finish make this cutting-edge guitar comfortable and easy to play. On stage the Acoustasonic Telecaster eliminates many of the challenges associated with playing an acoustic guitar live by cutting out feedback, and making it easy to access the sounds you need without switching instruments. The Acoustasonic Telecaster is powered by the Fender and Fishman-designed Acoustic Engine proprietary blend of classic analog and future technologies that optimize the guitars natural sound, and then modify the resonance to deliver a curated collection of voices. These acoustic and electric voices can be played solo, or blended via the Mod Knob to create new sounds. They can also be used simultaneously, courtesy of the Fender Acoustasonic Noiseless magnetic pickup.
- Body Finish: Polyester Satin Matte
- Body: White Limba w/ Cocobolo Top
- Bridge: Modern Asymmetrical
- Fingerboard: Channel Bound Ebony
- Neck Finish: Satin Urethane
- Neck Material: White Limba
- Neck Shape: Modern ''Deep C''
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed Staggered w. Ebony Buttons
- All Ages
- Model Year
- Model Name
- American Acoustasonic Telecaster Exotic Cocobolo