Products in this bundle:
- 1x Gator G-PROR-8U-19 8U Pro-Series Roto-molded 8U 19SKU: GATOGPROR8U19The Gator Case Pro-Series Molded 8U 19.25" Deep Rack Case (Black) is designed to hold 8U 19" rack mounted audio equipment gear. It is constructed from virtually indestructible, military grade, roto-molded polyethylene that is made from recycled materials. It has full-sized front and rear lids and recessed steel twist latches. The case is transported by molded-in, ergonomic side carry handles, a telescoping tow handle or rugged roller blade style wheels.
- 1x RMC-180 Rack Mounting Screws and WashersSKU: HOSARMC180Got rack gear? You're going to need some rack screws to mount it. Save yourself a boring, time-consuming trip to the store by ordering Hosa's RMC-180 Mounting Hardware. You can install rack-mountable gear easily and securely with this sturdy set that comes with 24 screws designed to fit audio gear racks. These Phillips-head screws also come with washers that prevent your components from getting scratched.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
The Gator Cases G-PRO-8U-19 8-Space Rotationally Molded Rack Case (Black) is a roto-molded polyethylene case with 19" rackable depth. It has front and rear removable lids and front and rear rack rails. The case has recessed Penn-Elcom twist latches and a stackable outer case design. It is carried by molded-in, ergonomic side handles.
- Front and rear rack rails
- Heat-treated 10/32 screws with protective washers included
- Recessed Penn-Elcom twist latches
- Removable front and rear lids
- Roto-molded polyethylene
- All Ages