Products in this bundle:
- 1x Gibraltar 9710TP Turning Point Straight Cymbal StaSKU: GIBR9710TPDouble braced tripod base with cast collar adjustment. Arrow Lite Leg Base (Aluminum tripod base). SUPER LOCK HEIGHT ADJUST Hinged height adjustment with ABS protective tube inserts and wing tension memory lock. Gearless Brake Tilter gives 360 positioning, fitted with drum key lock for extra security. Swing Nut (Gibraltar auto cymbal mount). Extends 29'' to 65'' with 3/4'' – 1'' – 1-1/4'' diameter tubes.
- 1x SC-4244 1/4" Socket Drum KeySKU: GIBRSC4244Gibraltar offers a large variety of drum accessories. When it comes to drum keys we have something to fit any need you might have for tuning your drums, replacing heads, high torque, drum racks, etc. The Gibraltar SC4244 Standard Drum Key features an 1/4-inch socket which fits all standard drum key tension rods.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
Setup can be time-consuming and frustrating when you're mounting your cymbals. The 9710-TP takes those cumbersome (and easy-to-lose) wing nuts completely out of the equation. Simply press down on its spring-loaded tilter, turn its swing nut, and mount your cymbal and felt - that's it! Also, the surprisingly lightweight 9710-TP's L-stock aluminum tripod base gives you remarkable stability without breaking your back. Easily adjustable, the 9710-TP's brake-style tilter adjustment gives you gearless positioning with a drum key lock, and its memory locks ensure that you're able to find the perfect position every time. Stop struggling with your cymbal stand - get a Gibraltar 9710-TP!
- Brake-style tilter adjustment gives you gearless positioning with a drum key lock
- L-stock aluminum tripod base delivers the stability of double bracing with the weight of single bracing
- Memory locks for exact positioning every time
- Spring-loaded tilter and swing nut make mounting a snap
- All Ages