Products in this bundle:
- 1x PR40 Cardioid Dynamic MicrophoneSKU: HEILPR40The Heil PR 40 microphone boasts the widest frequency range of any dynamic mic in the Heil PR series. The PR 40 incorporates Heils sage-like understanding of phasing plug placement, along with the use of a very large (1"), low mass diaphragm, and custom magnet metals housed in a specially designed microphone body.The PR 40 diaphragm is shock mounted such that it is completely de-coupled from the anodized Champagne matte-finished steel body. In addition to dual mesh screens, each made with different diameter screen apertures, there is an internal breath blast filter on the diaphragm element itself, providing superb response for the human voice across the entire vocal range, without "popping" noises. In fact, the PR 40 will provide flawless, smooth, flat response from 28 Hz all the way up to the 18k Hz, making this a great microphone for everything from vocals, to bass drums and tom drums, to guitar and bass cabinet micing and more.
- 1x MBS5000 Broadcast Webcast Boom Arm with CableSKU: ONST12550The MBS5000 is a professional articulating mic boom intended for broadcast and webcast applications. Two pairs of springs provide just the right counterbalance for popular broadcast microphones or other devices weighing up to 3.5 lbs. Designed for the studio environment, the MBS5000 allows for quiet, easy, and repeatable positioning, even while on-air. With the optional UM-01 Ball Joint and u-mount Snap-on Back Cover, the MBS5500 also makes an excellent hands-free tablet platform.Square-tubing construction ensures strength and a long service life. A 10' XLR cable is pre-installed within the tubing for a clean look. A stem with standard 5/8-27 threading mates with all common mic clips and offers plenty of room for oversized shockmounts. Additionally, the MBS5000 comes with two mounting options. One is a removable C-clamp capable of grasping desktops and other surfaces up to 2" thick. The other is a screw-in flange mount for permanent desktop or overhead installations.
The Heil PR 40 microphone boasts the widest frequency range of any dynamic mic in the Heil PR series. The PR 40 incorporates Heils sage-like understanding of phasing plug placement, along with the use of a very large (1"), low mass diaphragm, and custom magnet metals housed in a specially designed microphone body.
- Frequency Response: 28Hz - 18kHz
- Output Connectors: 3-Pin XLR Male
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohms
- Output level: -53.9dB @ 1,000 Hz
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 12 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight