Products in this bundle:
- 1x Ibanez SR500ESBD SR Standard 4str Electric Bass SuSKU: IBANSR500ESBDFor 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
- 1x JMT-01 Clip-On Tuner MetronomeSKU: JOYOJMT01With their stylish minimalist design, JOYO tuner products pick up your instrument's string frequency based on the vibration made when you pluck the string. Our tuners are highly accurate, weather-resistant, and easy to operate.
- 1x 6mm Rubber Instrument CableSKU: STRUSC186RStrukture selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, they use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x RI-GTRSTND 1 Single Tube Style Guitar StandSKU: GATORIGTRSTND1The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand will keep your guitar out of the way of potential hazards that could result in damage to your precious instrument. The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand features finish friendly rubberized cradle padding, a durable neck restraint that secures the guitar on the stand, as well as a robust, heavy-duty steel construction. The Gator RI-GTRSTND also features removable red safety trim on each of the three stand feet. The Frameworks series of stands, including the Gator RI-GTRSTND boasts a wide variety of innovative, reliable products designed to support your music! Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect!
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
- 1x GBE-BASS Electric Bass Guitar Gig BagSKU: GATOGBEBASSThis durable bass gig bag is constructed with a 600-denier nylon exterior and 420-denier nylon interior with 2/5" of padding to keep your guitar protected. The interior of the Gator bag is reinforced at the headstock and bridge to provide extra protection for the parts that need it most. An exterior accessory pocket provides space for picks, business cards, and other essential gear. A comfortable shoulder strap makes it easy to tote around town.
For 30 years the SR has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.The thin, sturdy and stable Jatoba/Walnut neck offers superior playability when combined with the extended neck joint, making the upper frets easily accessible. This SR500E series are equipped with Bartolini BH2 pickups in a dual-coil style configuration with a lower resonant frequency, providing a balanced, warm response with a tighter bottom end and a fuller midrange. The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ features a 3-way mid-frequency switch, allowing for precise tonal control (250 Hz, 450 Hz, and 700 Hz) and an EQ bypass switch for passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit. The B500 bridge has adjustable saddles for string spacing adjustments, answering every bassists individual string spacing demands, no matter what playing style. The saddles can be adjusted +/-1.5mm. The neck-end adjustment allows you to tweak the neck easily without loosening the strings. The SR Series continues to satisfy the vast needs of bass players, exciting them with the SRs smooth and fast neck, lightweight body and perfectly matched electronics.
- 2 Bartolini BH2 humbucking pickups
- 4-string bass guitar designed for comfort and versatility
- 5-piece bolt-on, SR4-profile jatoba/walnut neck
- ACCU-cast B500 bridge
- Custom Ibanez electronics with 3-band EQ
- EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot), mid-frequency switch
- Jatoba fingerboard with 24 medium frets and abalone oval inlays
- Sleekly sculpted okoume body with deep cutaways for easy access to higher frets
- All Ages