Products in this bundle:
- 1x iConnectivity MIDI-MIO10 Mio10 MIDI InterfaceSKU: ICON191863Get your MIDI devices talking to each other and to your computers. Only iConnectivity packs this much power and flexibility into a thoroughly modern MIDI interface.Let mio10 overcome your MIDI connection problems. Harness the power of two computers at the same time - or one, or use the mio10 stand-alone.Connect all your MIDI devices - USB MIDI, 5-pin MIDI, Network MIDI - and let this rugged, versatile interface put you in control of your MIDI setup and workflow. No need for separate MIDI merger/filter/processor units - it's all built in to streamline your MIDI setup. Create faster, better, and in exciting new ways.
- 2x Standard MIDI 5 Interconnect CableSKU: HOSAMID305This cable is designed to interconnect MIDI devices. It is wired 5-pin discrete and compatible with all MIDI standards, including SysEx. Nickel-plated plugs for rugged durability and efficient signal transfer.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
The mio10 from iConnectivity allows multiple MIDI devices to talk to each other, while also being able to harness the power of two computers at the same time, or just one or it can simply be used as a stand-alone device. USB MIDI, 5-pin DIN MIDI, and network MIDI connectivity provide extensive control over any MIDI setup and workflow, with no need for separate MIDI merging, filtering, or processing units. Additionally, the unit is built to survive the rigors of the road.
- 10 x 10 MIDI Input/Output Ports
- 56 Configurable 16-channel MIDI Ports
- Ethernet-Network MIDI Power
- Mac, Windows, iOS
- Route, Merge, Filter
- USB MIDI Class-Compliant
- Use with 2 Computers Simultaneously
- All Ages
- Model Name