The DynaTrem Dynamic Tremolo by Keeley Engineering is an all new type of tremolo that is dynamic and responsive to your playing. Your playing controls the Rate and Depth. The harder you play, the more it responds. Play softly and it relaxes. Set the sensitivity with Rate or Depth controls and you have an unparalleled ability to be expressive with your guitar and tremolo.
- Battery Free - Any standard 9 volt, negative tip power supply will work, like a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power II. 60mA or greater.
- Integrated noise reduction - developed with the code to reduce noise swells common with tremolo circuit, you get the quietest effect possible.
- Keeley Engineered - Decades of audio experience and design.
- Output Volume Control - Can be set for a boost for stand out effect.
- The DynaTrem Dynamic Tremolo features killer graphics! Looks like an old tube amp or old tube radio. Tone to match too!
- True-Bypass - No tone loss when off
- All Ages
- Effect Type
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 10 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight