Products in this bundle:
- 1x Prologue 16 Polyphonic 61-Key Analogue SynthesizerSKU: KORGPROLOGUE16Prologue is a fully-programmable, full-featured, professional synthesizer. Preceded by the four-voice polyphonic minilogue and the monophonic monologue, its the long awaited debut of the flagship: the prologue. Prologue is a polyphonic analog synthesizer equipped with a full-sized keyboard. With powerful analog circuits that are descended directly from the earlier models of the series, together with a newly developed digital multi engine and gorgeous DSP-based effects, prologue expands the variety of sounds and the possibilities for user customization. https://youtu.be/Iw8MoNndmX8
The prologue 16 is a 16-voice, 61-key polyphonic analog synthesizer with 16 multitimbral voices. KORGs analog synthesizer development in recent years has culminated in the prologue, which was designed using 11,000 discrete electronic components. Although the prologue is a flagship instrument, it still retains the inviting feel and accessibility of its predecessors. It features a pure analog path, impeccable sound quality, stunning presence unlike any other poly synth, and the same intuitive interface as the minilogue and monologue, granting you intuitive access to a vast world of analog synthesis. The prologue uses a structure of 2VCO + MULTI ENGINE, 1VCF, 2EG, 1VCA, and 1LFO. In addition to distinctive, original circuitry, such as wave shaping to shape the oscillators overtones and a sync/ring switch, prologue also features a two-pole low pass filter with enhanced sharpness, drive that adds powerful distortion, and a low cut (high pass) switch. Every detail has been improved on from minilogue and monologue. Its sound covers every sonic possibility: fat basses, powerful leads, and the beautiful pads that you expect from a polyphonic synthesizer.
- 16-voice analog synthesizer circuit.
- An open API (Application Programming Interface) for user-created oscillators and effects.
- Arpeggiator equipped with a variety of types and range settings.
- Bi-timbre support.
- High-quality digital effects.
- Japanese-made high-quality natural touch keyboard.
- Newly developed L.F. COMP. (Low Frequency Compressor) analog effect.
- Newly developed multi-engine equipped with three types: noise, VPM, and user.
- Oscilloscope function shows the waveform visually.
- Program Sort allows rapid access to 500 programs.
- Tough and stylish body made of aluminum and wood.
- Voice modes that allow voices to be flexibly recombined.
- Ship Dimension
- 6 x 43 x 20 inches
- Ship Weight