Products in this bundle:
- 1x Line 6 HX Stomp Multi-Effects Helix-Based EffectsSKU: LIN6990602405HX Stomp is a professional-grade guitar processor that delivers the sound of Helix amps,cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Whereas the Line 6 HX Effects TM pedal is designedto be the centerpiece of a pedalboard, providing full control over individual effects, ampswitching, and external MIDI-equipped pedals—HX Stomp is a programmableamp/cab/effects/IR pedal that seamlessly integrates into a variety of environments andapplications. Use it as a super stompbox, a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expanderwhen combined with other modelers, an audio interface—or even a complete guitar or bass rig.The same HX Modeling technology that powers the flagship Helix guitar processor enables HXStomp to run up to six processing blocks simultaneously, with pristine audio quality, making itthe most powerful and flexible stompbox-sized guitar processor currently available. There areover 300 amps, cabs, and effects—including a looper. HX Stomp contains all the same HXmodels found in Helix family products, as well as the legacy effects library from Line 6 M-Seriespedals, and stompbox modelers such as the DL4, MM4, FM4, and DM4. There arealso presets created specifically for bass players, as well as individual bass amp and cabmodels.Additional features include a choice of true bypass and DSP bypass with trails, a stereo effectsloop for patching other pedals into the signal chain and 4-Cable Method setups, a jack forconnecting two external footswitches or expression pedals, extensive MIDI control, IR (impulseresponse) loading capabilities, and a multichannel 24-bit/96kHz USB audio interface. The freeHX Edit app allows you to customize nearly every aspect of the pedals operation, create, saveand load presets. It also provides preset librarian capabilities, IR loading, and more.
- 1x Male TRS 1/4" to Male TRS 1/4" Instrument CableSKU: CBICBLA3C.B.I.s product lines encompass a wide range of professional wiring systems for musical instruments, sound reinforcement, sound installation, audio/video, recording and broadcast. In addition to being a well-established and respected force in the retail music industry with over 20 years of experience, C.B.I. has been a pioneer in the field of designer cables and is unparalleled in the custom cable market.
- 2x 6mm Rubber Instrument CableSKU: STRUSC186RStrukture selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, they use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x SP1-L6H Line 6 Helix Expression PedalSKU: MISSSP1L6HBKThe Line 6 Helix Rack and Helix Rack Floor Controller feature an expression toe switch jack that allows you to switch effects on an off directly from the SP1-L6H expression pedal. You can now turn your wah, whammy or other effects, on and off without having to take you foot off the pedal.Built with the same all metal construction and highest quality components,that have made Mission pedals respected worldwide for their performance and reliability, the SP1-L6H features a non slip rubber pedal surface and resilient black finish to match the Helix.The SP1-L6H is an expression pedal with integrated switching designed by Mission and Line 6 specifically for use with the Helix Rack and Rack Floor Controller.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
HX Stomp is a professional-grade guitar processor that delivers the sound of Helix amps, cabs, and effects in an ultra-compact pedal. Whether you prefer to play through a traditional amp-and-pedal setup, or go direct onstage or in the studio, HX Stomp seamlessly integrates into a variety of environments and applications. Utilizing the same DSP and HX Modeling technology as its bigger Helix brethren, the HX Stomp guitar pedal nonetheless fits easily onto your pedalboard, or even in the pocket of your gig bag. There are over 300 amps, cabs, and effectsincluding a looper. HX Stomp contains all the same HX models found in Helix family products, as well as the legacy effects library from Line 6 M-Series pedals, and stompbox modelers such as the DL4. Use it as a "super stompbox," a backup or travel rig, an add-on tone expander when combined with other modelers, an audio interfaceor even a complete guitar or bass rig.
- 123 Helix, 77 Legacy, 6 simultaneous FX
- Multi-FX with USB Interface
- Over 300 (effects & modeling combined)
- Line 6
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 15 x 12 x 15 inches
- Ship Weight