Products in this bundle:
- 2x 6" Instrument Patch CableSKU: STRU6INStukture selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
The Align Reverb was built from the ground up to complement the natural body dynamics and warmth of acoustic instruments that we love so much. The circuit seamlessly integrates the wet and dry signals with the effect in side chain so that it never overwhelms the original signal. We shaped the reverb with analog EQ to reflect the natural voice inherent in acoustic instruments. Additionally, the tone control adds versatility by sweeping from warm and muted to open and present. The result is an organic reverb that maintains the audiophile purity of the original signal with the controls set in any position.
- 1/4in output
- 9V battery, or 9V DC powering options
- Decay adjusts the length of the reverb tail
- Engage footswitch for affected signal or true bypass
- Reverb control blends reverb signal with unaffected signal
- Tone sweeps a wide range of warmth, clarity, and everywhere in between
- Volume level control
- LR Baggs
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight