MOOER micro preamps are sonically accurate digital recreations of the preamp sections of popular tube amplifiers. We have developed these by directly analyzing real tube amplifiers using a brand new technology to capture their sound, dynamics and response. Each Micro Preamp comes complete with dual channels, integrated speaker cabinet simulation and dual operating modes to suit the needs of all users.
- 2 different modes for footswitch operation. On/Off or channel A/B
- Current Draw:300mA
- Independent 3 band EQ, Gain and Volume controls for each channel
- Input: 1/4" mono audio jack.(Impedance: 1 meg Ohms)
- Modes: Delay and reverb effects with tap tempo functionality.
- Output: 1/4" mono audio jack(Impedance: 100 Ohms)
- Power requirements: AC adapter 9V DC , center negative.(Highly recommend to use Mooer Micro Power.)
- Speaker cabinet simulation on/off
- Effect Type
- Model Year
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight