The THUNDERBALL is mean and edgy in 'fuzz' mode and a bit more subdued in 'dist' mode. The fuzz mode is awesome. The pedal is also quite dynamic. It can go from 'Ampegish' drive to balls to the wall overkill. It even has a tone control to tell it what register to emphasize.
- 2 Working Modes: Fuzz/Dist
- Dist: Old style overload sound blend with the original signal
- Full metal shell
- Fuzz: A classic fuzz tone, perfectly for bass.
- Special design for Bass
- True bypass
- Very small and exquisite
- Input: 1/4 " monaural jack (impedance: 2.2M Ohms )
- Output: 1/4" monaural jack (impedance: 2.2k Ohms)
- Power Requirements: AC adapter 9V DC (center minus plug) (NOT Included)
- All Ages
- Effect Type
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight