Limited Edition mini version of Steves Bad Horsie 2 decked out in one of a kind Steve Vai artwork drawn by Steve himself! Measuring just 6.8" L x 4.5" W x 2.75" H.Wah set to Steves precise specifications and switchless. Two footswitchable wah modes; Bad Horsie WAH and CONTOUR WAH. In CONTOUR mode, two knobs allow you to alter the wah frequency and level. Equipped with Morley's "True-Tone Bypass" buffer circuitry to prevent signal loading and maintain guitar tone/volume.Powers from one 9V battery or optional Morley adapter. LED Indication, cold-rolled steel housing, quick clip battery door and one year warranty. Get this one while it lasts!
- "TrueTone Bypass" buffer circuit ensures pure guitar tone and maintains signal level in bypass and Wah mode
- Glow in the dark treadle rubber and toe end Morley logo!
- In CONTOUR mode, two knobs allow you to alter the frequency and level of the Wah
- Perfect for pedalboards at 6.85" L x 4.5" W x 2.75" H
- Powers from one 9-volt battery
- Switchless design. Simply step on to engage Wah mode and step off to go to bypass.
- TWO foot-selectable Wah modes; Bad Horsie and CONTOUR Wah
- Limited Edition decked out in Steves original artwork.
- True Bypass
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 5 x 10 inches
- Ship Weight