Products in this bundle:
- 1x V67 Large Diaphragm Condenser MicrophoneSKU: MXLPMXLV67GBoost your stage performance with the Marshall MXLV67 microphone. With 30Hz - 20kHz frequency response, this Marshall condenser microphone gives an enhanced sound quality. This Marshall Professional microphone has mic- stand adapter, which delivers stereo sound for recording with complete positioning flexibility. With Transformer-balanced output the Marshall MXLV67 produces smooth and flawless audio. This Marshall Professional microphone contains solid state preamp, which enables to pass a fair amount of current to avoid noise disturbance while performing. This Marshall condenser microphone is gold sputtered which looks very elegant and classy on stage. So get ready to rock the floor with this very stylish Marshall condenser microphone.
- 1x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x GM-POP-FILTER 6" Split Level Pop FilterSKU: GATOGMPOPFILTERThe GM-POP FILTER from Gator Frameworks provides the perfect protection against plosives and popping. This double-layered, split level filter attaches quickly to most standard mic shafts and booms with an adjustable C-clamp.
"Old school tube mellow" is often used to describe the sound of the V67G. Designed mainly for vocals, the V67G combines Class A FET circuitry and a transformer-coupled output for an open and pure sound. The V67G comes through with killer vocals even in front of a busy mix and has great stage appeal with a gold-plated round grill and distinctive, vintage body. You'll be amazed by the sound this cleverly-designed microphone provides and pleasantly pleased with the price.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Gold-sputtered, 6 micron diaphragm
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/- 4V)
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Solid state preamp
- Transformer-balanced output for smooth sound
- All Ages
- Polar Pattern
- Diaphragm Size
- Large (19mm and up)
- Max SPL
- 120dB to 130dB
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 12 x 8 inches
- Ship Weight