Products in this bundle:
- 1x DEN Nickel Wound Electric Guitar StringsSKU: DUNLDEN1046Dunlop electric guitar strings are made with great pride in Benicia, California and offer a unique recipe of smooth highs, focused mids and defined lows. Utilizing only the finest materials in combination with our propriety core to wrap ratio, Dunlop Strings offer players a quick break-in period, long life and a balanced string-to-string response that allow you to move across the fingerboard with incredible precision and tone. Whether your style is Blues, Country, Jazz, Metal, Rock or R&B, playing Dunlop will change the way you FEEL about strings. Every set of Dunlop Strings come packaged utilizing three levels of moisture protection and sealed in a VCI Fresh Technology (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor) bag to guarantee that your strings arrive as fresh as the day they were made.
- 1x 6" Instrument Patch CableSKU: STRU6INStukture selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
Crank your stomp pedals to the extremes without the fear of any hiss or excess noise with the MXR Noise Clamp. By sensing your guitar's dry signal, The Noise Clamp reduces the noise level within the effect loop, coming down hard on even the noisiest signals. A single Trigger knob allows you to set the volume threshold at which the pedal is active, and a green LED shows whether the gate is on/off. This bad boy is capable of reducing Noise up to 26dB, maintaining riff definition at extreme gain levels.
- A single Trigger knob sets the volume threshold.
- Capable of reducing noise up to 26 dB.
- Eliminates hiss and excess noise from your effects chain.
- Maintains riff definition at extreme gain levels.
- All Ages
- Effect Type
- Noise Reduction
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 3 x 10 inches
- Ship Weight