Products in this bundle:
- 1x TH30H 30/15/7-Watt Guitar Amplifier HeadSKU: ORANTH30HWith jangly cleans and high gain filth coexisting in perfect harmony, TH Series amplifiers excel whatever the situation. The Dirty channel features the same powerful Shape control first seen on our Thunderverb series, sweeping the midrange from scooped to boosted. Fine-tuning your distorted tones has never been easier or more rewarding. The Clean channel delivers sweet, crystalline cleans, right up to the point of breakup, whilst the Dirty channel remains unerringly focussed, steeped in complex harmonic overtones even at maximum gain settings.The TH30 has proved to be one of the most popular heads in the Orange range, and with good reason. The sheer range of tones that can be dialed in from just six controls is nothing short of jawdropping whilst the quartet of EL84 valves convey their own crisp character, breaking up into rich overdrive when pushed to the limit. The switchable output section can be used to tailor the amp to the situation, scaling down from 30 to 15 or 7 Watts. The TH30 also features our low impedance valve buffered effects loop.
- 1x G-TOURMINIHEAD3 Flight Case for Amp HeadsSKU: GATOTOURMINIH3This ATA Wood Flight Case is for Large 'Lunchbox' Style Amplifier Heads. Internal dimensions of 22"x12"x12."
The all-tube Orange TH30 guitar amp head offers a phenomenal tonal range for use in the studio environment. It's got Clean/Dirty channels with switchable 7W, 15W, and 30W outputs. The TH30C is loaded with 4 ECC83 preamp tubes, 4 EL84 power amp tubes, and an ECC81 for the tube-buffered FX loop.
- 4 ECC83 preamp tubes
- 4 EL84 power amp tubes
- Clean channel controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Clean/Dirty channels
- Dirty channel controls: Volume, Shape, Gain
- ECC81 FX-loop tube
- Switchable 7W, 15W, 30W outputs
- All Ages
- Total Power
- 20W to 100W
- Number of Channels
- Ship Dimension
- 12 x 10 x 14 inches
- Ship Weight