Products in this bundle:
- 2x HS7 95W Black Active Bi-Amp Studio MonitorSKU: YAMAHS7The Yamaha HS7 active studio monitor will help you make better-sounding recordings. Yamaha's nearfield monitors with those iconic white-coned woofers have been ubiquitous in top studios worldwide ever since the original NS-10s hit the scene in the late '70s. Yamaha (never content to rest on its laurels) has continuously developed and perfected, resulting in HS series monitors with newly designed bi-amplified drivers and scientifically ported enclosures that deliver amazing accuracy and vanishingly low coloration. Don't mix in the dark. Nail what you're after without the guesswork, with Yamaha's HS7.
- 2x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x Isolating Foam Speaker PlatformsSKU: ONST12830By decoupling studio monitors from their workspace, these isolate the true tone and frequency range of playback recordings. Without the use of On-Stage Acoustic Speaker Platforms, studio monitors build-up bass frequencies on hard surfaces; creating the semblance of a low-end in the mix. By creating separation between the speakers and the work surface with these durable foam wedges, studio engineers will enjoy a more accurate audio picture of their recordings.
2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitors with 6.5" cone woofer and 1" dome tweeter.
- 2-way bass-reflex bi-amplified nearfield studio monitor with 6.5'' cone woofer and 1'' dome tweeter
- 43Hz - 30kHz frequency response
- 60W LF plus 35W HF bi-amp system for high-performance 95W power amplification
- ROOM CONTROL and HIGH TRIM response controls
- XLR and TRS phone jack inputs accept balanced or unbalanced signals
- All Ages