Products in this bundle:
- 1x Peavey HP2 USA-Made Solid-Body Electric Guitar w/CSKU: PEAV03027830When a USA-made guitar bears the initials of Peavey founder and CEO Hartley Peavey, players can expect an iconic design with its own unique flair, and the Peavey HP2 guitar delivers. Featuring professional-quality upgrades and customizations, each Peavey HP2 guitar is constructed with leading-edge technology and traditional handcrafted methods by Peavey artisans in Meridian, Mississippi.The HP2 stands out with a carved top and offset, asymmetrical body design that offers comfort, proper balance, and maximum playing ease. Maple was chosen for the top and basswood for the back; solid basswood construction is also available. Peavey selected these hardwoods not only for their natural beauty and weight characteristics, but also for their specific tonal qualities. Cream or black top-edge binding accents the body. At the select birdseye maple neck and fingerboard, players will find unmatched stability and playability. Dual graphite reinforcement bars and an easy-access, adjustable steel torsion rod provide additional strength, as does the bolt-on construction with contoured neck heel. The oil-finished fingerboard is cut from the same piece of wood as the single-piece neck, keeping the color and grain patterns consistent. The stress-relieved lamination also adds increased stability.
- 1x PW-AMSG American Stage Instrument CableSKU: DADDPWAMSG10Planet Waves' American Stage Series cables are designed to reproduce the natural tones of your instrument with zero interference. Made in the USA with audiophile quality wire, the low 28pF/ft capacitance is the sweet-spot for uncolored tone and the 22AWG oxygen-free copper conductor provides exceptional signal transfer. Full coverage comes from using 95% tinned copper braiding, eliminating handling noise and rejecting interference. Using only the finest materials, custom designs and precision USA manufacturing methods, American Stage delivers a professional performance cable.
- 1x JMT-01 Clip-On Tuner MetronomeSKU: JOYOJMT01With their stylish minimalist design, JOYO tuner products pick up your instrument's string frequency based on the vibration made when you pluck the string. Our tuners are highly accurate, weather-resistant, and easy to operate.
- 1x RI-GTRSTND 1 Single Tube Style Guitar StandSKU: GATORIGTRSTND1The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand will keep your guitar out of the way of potential hazards that could result in damage to your precious instrument. The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand features finish friendly rubberized cradle padding, a durable neck restraint that secures the guitar on the stand, as well as a robust, heavy-duty steel construction. The Gator RI-GTRSTND also features removable red safety trim on each of the three stand feet. The Frameworks series of stands, including the Gator RI-GTRSTND boasts a wide variety of innovative, reliable products designed to support your music! Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect!
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
The HP2 stands out with a carved top and offset, asymmetrical body design that offers comfort, proper balance, and maximum playing ease. Maple was chosen for the top and basswood for the back; Peavey selected these hardwoods not only for their natural beauty and weight characteristics, but also for their specific tonal qualities. Cream or black top-edge binding accents the body. Each Peavey HP2 guitar is constructed with leading-edge technology and traditional handcrafted methods by Peavey artisans in Meridian, Mississippi.
- 25.5-inch scale Graphite-reinforced oil-finished neck and fingerboard
- Flame-maple/basswood body construction with carved top
- Locking topnut
- Peavey design humbucking pickups mounted directly to body
- Schaller tuning machines w/pearloid buttons
- Sculpted body/neck heel
- Staggered ergonomic tuning machine placement w/straight string pull
- Ten degree tilt-back headstock w/unique scoop design
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 20 x 6 x 45 inches
- Ship Weight