Products in this bundle:
- 1x PV35XO 3-Way Stereo/4-Way or 5-Way Mono CrossoverSKU: PEAV00573720Whether you're in the recording studio or on the stage, you can make the most of your sound with this crossover, which features flexible configurations.
- 2x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
The PV 35XO is a dual-channel model incorporating Peavey's legendary low-noise, low-distortion design. Ruggedly constructed, the PV 35XO gives the operator the flexibility to establish a three-way stereo system or run in a four-way and even a five-way mono configuration. The PV 35XO has variable state filter controls with 24 dB per octave filters. The PV 35XO utilizes XLR inputs and outputs for balanced operation from 20 Hz - 20 kHz.
- Low sum output jack to sum the low frequency, stereo content
- XLR (balanced input and outputs on each channel, Phase inversion switch on each band-pass output (except low sum)
- 24dB/octave LR filters
- 3-way stereo operation
- 4-way and 5-way mono operation
- Mute capabilities for each output level control
- Variable state filter controls
- All Ages
- Modes (Mono)
- 5 Way
- Modes (Stereo)
- 3 Way
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 4 x 20 inches
- Ship Weight