Products in this bundle:
- 1x ProD2 Passive Stereo Direct BoxSKU: RADIR8001102The Radial ProD2 is a compact stereo direct box developed specifically to address the needs and challenges of interfacing a stereo keyboard to a professional audio system. This passive DI features two independent channels with separate inputs and thru-puts for the artist's stage amp and two fully isolated outputs for the PA system.At the heart of the design are two high performance Eclipse ET-DB2 transformers. These deliver 20Hz to 20kHz performance with less than 1.5dB deviation above 18kHz and are able to withstand tremendous signal levels without distortion. Unlike active circuits that overload when the signal exceeds the rail voltage, transformers saturate. This creates a pleasing effect that naturally rounds out the tone, acting like a subtle limiter which is particularly advantageous when interfacing the ProD2 with digital pianos, samplers and drum machines that can produce excessive dynamics. Transformers are particularly adept at eliminating hum and buzz caused by ground loops.The Radial ProD2's warm sound, legendary build quality and compact design have made it the most popular stereo direct box made today.
- 1x 6mm Rubber Instrument CableSKU: STRUSC186RStrukture selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, they use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
- 1x SMC20 20' XLR Microphone CableSKU: STRUSMC20We selected the top-selling cables in the industry and eliminated as much packaging cost as possible without sacrificing quality. The rubber outer covering is reinforced by a state-of-the-art shrink-wrap sleeve to resist separation at the termination points. Finally, we use the highest quality solder connections, which are protected by a thick ABS inner sleeve, to create a cable you can count on.
A high-quality, passive direct box that uses 2 proprietary custom-made transformers, one for each channel, for both impedance conversion and isolation. Linear from 20Hz-18kHz, with low distortion and virtually zero phase distortion makes it perfect for live or studio performances. Because of the transformer isolation, problems such as hum and buzz caused by ground loops are eliminated, making it very easy and hassle-free to use. Features include 1/4" thru/input, -15dB pad, and ground lift protected from damage by a protective front panel. Heavy-duty construction, baked enamel finish, and 600ohm balanced output. 3" x 5".
- Dual proprietary transformer for impedance conversion and isolation
- Linear from 20Hz-18kHz
- Low distortion and zero phase distortion
- Passive stereo direct box
- All Ages
- 1/4" Output
- 1/8" Input
- Number of Inputs
- Ship Dimension
- 7 x 10 x 6 inches
- Ship Weight