Products in this bundle:
- 1x Wind Shield and Shock Mounting SystemSKU: RODEBLIMPThe RODE Blimp is a complete windshield and shock mounting accessory for the NTG1, NTG2, NTG3, NTG4 and NTG4+ microphones, as well as any third party shotgun microphone up to 325mm (12 ") in length. Now featuring the Rycote Lyre suspension system, the Blimp provides the ultimate in microphone suspension and isolation. Constructed from a single piece of hard-wearing thermoplastic, the Lyre provides superior acoustic suspension to traditional elastic solutions, and will never wear out, sag or snap. The Blimps handle has also been completely redesigned, reducing the product weight significantly, while increasing the ergonomics for handheld use. Housed inside the grip is a heavy-duty Mogami cable which splits via a junction box to a highly-flexible thin cable inside the Blimp, to minimise the transference of vibration to the microphone. With the lightweight design of the handle and suspension system the new Blimp design is over 25% lighter (550gm without microphone or DeadWombat fitted). The Blimp attaches to any standard boompole via 3/8" thread attachment at the base. The Universal Blimp Mount is available as an option to remove the handle when the Blimp is being used primarily on a boompole to reduce weight. The Dead Wombat windshield, caring brush and tail/patch cable are included.
- 1x MHE 3.5mm M to 3.5 TRS F Extension CableSKU: HOSAMHE110This Stereo Audio Cable from Hosa Technology provides high-quality stereo audio transfer for professional applications. It is 10' long and has a 3.5mm male connector at one end and a 3.5mm female connector at the other.
- 1x MA100 3/8" Male to 5/8" Female Mic Screw AdapterSKU: ONST6100On-Stage microphone screw adapters let you adapt european, or metric threads to standard empirical threads. 3/8" male to 5/8" female for use with standard mic stands and mic clips/microphones with European 3/8" threaded inserts.
- 1x MBP7000 Handhend Microphone Boom PoleSKU: ONST94696Designed for durability and performance, the MBP7000 is a great solution for ENG, EFP and other field recording applications. Our Boom Pole is machined from a sturdy and lightweight aluminum, which allows you to mount your microphone securely and follow your sound source with ease. Three telescopic rods utilize a twist-and-lock system; creating quick, simple and efficient settings extending the length from 3.1-8.1'.
Prevent wind interference in the field with RODE's Blimp! The RODE Blimp is a complete windshield and shock mounting accessory for the NTG-1, NTG-2 and NTG-3 microphones, as well as any third party shotgun microphone up to 12" in length. The adjustable dual-hoop suspension system limits the amount of noise generated by moving the mic around while capturing audio. For additional wind protection, the Blimp comes with a Dead Wombat windshield and a tail cable is included. For a pro solution for field recording, it's the Blimp!
- Accommodates most shotgun microphones up to 12" (325mm) in length
- Adjustable dual hoop suspension system
- Dead Wombat windshield and tail cable included
- Greatly reduces handling and wind noise
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 18 x 8 x 36 inches
- Ship Weight