Aerophone AE-10 is a digital wind instrument that lets you play sax, clarinet, flute, violin, synth sounds and many more. Since it supports traditional sax fingering, the AE-10 is instantly familiar to acoustic sax players, especially with a mouthpiece-mounted breath sensor that responds like an acoustic horn. The AE-10 also features 128* high-quality sound models including soprano and baritone sax, clarinet, trumpet, string instruments, and an array of expressive synth sounds. And the integrated speaker and battery operation means that you can play these sounds anywhere. With built-in speakers, headphones for late-night practice, battery power capability, and DAW connectivity, the Roland Aerophone AE-10 is the versatile, play-anywhere choice that supports you in every musical scenario.
- Controllers Breath sensor Bite sensor Performance keys Octave keys Thumb controller Tone button
- Effects Multi-effects Chorus Reverb
- Key Layout Saxophone compatible
- Preset Memory Tones: 128 (*Version 3.00)
- Sound Generator SuperNATURAL acoustic, PCM synthesizer
- All Ages
- Model Year