The E-A7 is a versatile arranger keyboard for musicians needing professional sounds and authentic backing styles from all over the world. Using the E-A7 is fast and intuitive thanks to its logical dual-screen layoutstyles on the left and sounds on the right, with most options having dedicated, quick-access buttons. You can import WAV files to create your own instruments, or even sample directly from the keyboard. And with the powerful E-A7 Tone Manager software, you can use your computer to edit and organize user tones and drum kits, work with samples, and more. Singers will appreciate the microphone input with dedicated vocal effects, while the whole keyboard is easy to gig with, weighing in at just 8 kg/18 lbs. Wherever youre going with your music, the E-A7 will help you get there.
- 156 dedicated buttons for fast access to commonly used functions
- E-A7 Tone Manager (Windows/Mac) for creating user tones and drum kits, importing and editing samples, and organizing E-A7 setups
- Easy to carry and transport, weighing just 8 kg/18 lbs.
- Huge library of backing styles from Asia, the Middle East, Europe, and South America
- Logical dual-screen layout, with backing styles on the left and sounds on the right
- Microphone input with dedicated vocal effects
- Over 1,500 versatile tones from all over the world
- Powerful arranger engine with direct control buttons and versatile, one-touch performance options
- Version 2.00 update provides additional styles and operation enhancements based on user feedback
- WAV file import and onboard sampling function
- All Ages