Products in this bundle:
- 1x Seymour Duncan 11202-65-W Jimi Hendrix Signature SSKU: SEYM1120265WIn 1968 Jimi Hendrix played a Strat loaded with pickups hand-wound by Seymour. Fifty years later we are proud to share a piece of that history with you. On a chilly evening in March of 1968, Jimi Hendrix asked a young Seymour W. Duncan to walk his guitar up onstage. That Strat was loaded with pickups Seymour had wound just for Jimi, and that unforgettable night would set in motion Seymour's future – and his legacy almost five decades later. Now you can be a bit closer to Jimi's world with our Jimi Hendrix Signature Strat pickups. Like Jimi's music, the Jimi Hendrix Signature Strat pickups have their roots in the traditional but with an eye on the future. Each is custom wound for a richer, melodic tone. The bridge model has an aggressive attack that cuts through while staying true to his iconic lead tone. To help you to get even closer to Jimi's earth-shattering tone, each pickup is made with a reverse magnet stagger to capture the effect of playing a right-handed guitar upside-down and restrung for a lefty.
- 1x DEN Nickel Wound Electric Guitar StringsSKU: DUNLDEN1046Dunlop electric guitar strings are made with great pride in Benicia, California and offer a unique recipe of smooth highs, focused mids and defined lows. Utilizing only the finest materials in combination with our propriety core to wrap ratio, Dunlop Strings offer players a quick break-in period, long life and a balanced string-to-string response that allow you to move across the fingerboard with incredible precision and tone. Whether your style is Blues, Country, Jazz, Metal, Rock or R&B, playing Dunlop will change the way you FEEL about strings. Every set of Dunlop Strings come packaged utilizing three levels of moisture protection and sealed in a VCI Fresh Technology (Vapor Corrosion Inhibitor) bag to guarantee that your strings arrive as fresh as the day they were made.
- 1x Microfiber Instrument Polish ClothSKU: GEARCLOTHKeep your instrument collection clean and free of dust, smudges and other day-to-day blems with this microfiber polishing cloth. For use on guitars, basses, drums and any other instruments that need upkeep.
With a technique and sound like no other, Jimi Hendrix revolutionized electric guitar playing. In March of 1968, Seymour Duncan presented a Stratocaster to Jimi Hendrix onstage, loaded with pickups Seymour had custom wound just for Jimi. That unforgettable evening would set in motion Seymours career in pickup design and cement his legacy a half century later. Custom-wound for a rich, melodic tone, Jimi Hendrix Signature Strat pickups have their roots in the '60s but are focused on the future. Load your axe with Seymour Duncan Jimi Hendrix Signature Strat Pickups and go make your own music history.
- Comes with commemorative booklet and stickers
- Custom-wound for rich, melodic tone
- Fully authorized by Authentic Hendrix LLC
- Gets you closer to Jimi's tone
- Pickup cover features Jimis signature
- Reverse magnet stagger captures the effect of playing a right-handed guitar upside down
- Seymour Duncan
- All Ages