Products in this bundle:
- 1x SH-55n Seth Lover Humbucking Neck Guitar PickupSKU: SEYM1110120NCDesigned jointly by Seymour and humbucker inventor, the late Seth Lover. Just like the original 1955 P.A.F.s, the SH-55 utilizes a nickel silver cover and long-legged nickel silver bottom plate, butyrate plastic bobbins, plain enamel wire, Alnico 2 bar, wooden spacer, and black paper tape. To be completely true to the original design and tone, the pickup is not wax potted. The tone is vintage P.A.F. The unpotted cover gives a slightly "honky" microphonic quality. Vintage style single conductor cable standard.üüComplete setup:üMostly commonly used in a neck and bridge set. Can be used in the neck with an SH-11 Custom for heavier rock sounds from the bridge position.üüüGuitars:üFor brighter toned instruments. Works especially well with maple and ebony fingerboards. Not recommended for use with ultra high gain tube amplifiers over 50 watts.üüüPlayers:üJoe Perry / Aerosmith (neck & bridge), Gary Rossington & Rickey Medlocke / Lynyrd Skynyrd (neck & bridge), Blues Saraceno, Dweezil Zappa, Sheryl Crow (neck & bridge), George Pajon Jr. / Black-Eyed Peas (neck & bridge), Steve Stevens (neck & bridge)ü
- 1x String Winder w/ Notched Bridge Pin RemoverSKU: DUNLWINDERReplace your strings in seconds with this classic winder. The notched head removes bridge pins quickly and safely. Offered in assorted colors.
- 1x PW-CT-17BK Eclipse Black Clip-On Headstock TunerSKU: DADDPWCT17BKAffordable no longer means compromise. Introducing the DAddario Eclipse Tuner - the modestly-priced tuner with unparalleled performance. The Eclipse chromatic clip-on tuner offers fast, accurate chromatic tuning on and off the stage. The tuner features a full color vertical display, auto power-off, and pitch calibration in a discreet, compact design. The multi-swivel action allows for the perfect viewing angle and can be mounted in front of or behind the headstock on right- and left-handed instruments. CR2032 battery included.
The SH-55 was designed jointly by Seymour and humbucker inventor Seth Lover. Just like the original 1955 P.A.F.s, the SH-55 utilizes a nickel silver bottom plate, butyrate plastic bobbins; plain enamel wire, an Alnico bar magnet, a wooden spacer, and black paper tape. The SH-55 uses a nickel silver cover instead of brass, which magnetically eliminates too much of the pickup's natural high-end tone. To be completely true to the original design and tone, the pickup is not wax potted. The tone is vintage P.A.F. The neck pickup will warm up even the coldest guitar. And the unpotted covers give the bridge pickup just enough boldness to break up early and really cut.
- Just like the original 1955 P.A.F.s, the SH-55 utilizes a nickel silver bottom plate, butyrate plastic bobbins
- Seymour and humbucker inventor Seth Lover
- SH-55 uses a nickel silver cover instead of brass
- Seymour Duncan
- All Ages
- Pickup Type
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight