The 1SKB-PS-8 Powered Pedalboard is injection-molded from eco-friendly rubber modified styrene which provides for a very durable and rigid, yet lightweight platform for guitarist s effect pedals. The 1SKB-PS-8 features eight (8) built-in 9VDC output jacks and an external transformer rated at 500mA of total current. The large 19" x 12" hook and loop surface allows for secure pedal positioning for up to eight (8) standard size pedals. All cables are included for powering the most popular pedals. A heavy-duty ballistic nylon carry bag with exterior zipper pocket and adjustable shoulder strap are also included with the 1SKB-PS-8 Powered Pedalboard
- 1- 3.5mm miniplug to 3.5mm miniplug (for center positive pedals)
- 1- 3.5mm miniplug to 9 volt battery clip (for vintage pedals without an external power connector
- 36" x 2: hook side for your pedals for secure, repositionable mounting to the Pedalboard surface
- 8- 3.5mm miniplug to 2.1mm x 5mm DC connector (for center negative pedals)
- Ballistic nylon carry bag with adjustable shoulder strap and exterior pocket for cables and accessories
- Fully integrated nine volt DC 500mA power source for up to eight pedals
- Heavy-duty 19" x 12" hook and loop mounting surface
- Injection molded from eco-friendly rubber modified styrene in the United States for strength and durability
- Powers up to 8 pedals
- Exterior LxWxD: 21.38" x 15.38" x 2"
- Pedal Mount Length: 19"
- Pedal Mount Width: 12"
- Carton LxWxD: 23" x 16.50" x 4.50"
- All Ages
- Soft Case
- Ship Dimension
- 4 x 24 x 16 inches
- Ship Weight