Products in this bundle:
- 1x Surf Rider III New Version 3 Boost Effect PedalSKU: SOGOSURFRIDEDXThe SolidGold FX Surf Rider Deluxe offers authentic spring reverb with a wide sweep of control for an exceptionally flexible effect. The Resonance control adjusts the decay time so you can get the sound of a large cathedral or a small, tiled room, while the Depth controls the gain or intensity of the reverb. The Level control lets you set the balance between the dry and wet, or effected signal, and the Tone gives you everything from the bright sounds of classic surf to the warm, dark sounds of early rock and roll. An internal trim pot adjusts for a relative boost or cut in the reverb level, as much or as little reverb as you need, which is then toggled by a single step on the Boost switch, and the expression pedal jack gives you instant control over the depth of the reverb, both of which are perfect for live performances. The SolidGold FX Surf Rider Deluxe is wired for true bypass and operates only with a 9vDC power supply.
- 1x 9V Dc Center Negative 300ma Power SupplySKU: DADDPWCT9VThe D'Addario PW-CT-9V power adaptor works with devices requiring 9V to minimize the need to change batteries. This 9V adapter is compatible with a variety of D'Addario / Planet Waves electronics.
The Surf Rider III is an updated and expanded variation of our classic Surf Rider reverb designed to deliver an incredible array of warm, lush, 3-dimensional reverb tones in one compact pedal. The Surf Rider IIIs rich feature makes it easy to dial in the perfect shade of verb. Using the Decay and Resonance controls, the length and decay of the reverb signal can be fine-tuned to simulate the sounds of small rooms, gated verbs, dense ambient washes and of course, classic amp and surf sounds. The depth and level controls give end users full access to the overall intensity and output of the pedal while the tone knob allows for fine adjustment of the reverb timbre making it easy to pair with any rig. A foot-switchable reverb level boost adds an additional reverb voicing while an expression pedal input offers on the fly Depth adjustments giving users the ability to create crashing tidal waves of sound. Whether you are looking for a highly musical traditional reverb or a more over the top saturated sound the new Surf Rider III is sure to please
- Boost Footswitch: This switch allows you to boost or cut the reverb level
- Decay: This knob controls the decay time of the reverb signal thus creating a vast range of sounds from small rooms to more ambient tones in addition to classic surf reverb.
- Depth: This controls the intensity of the reverb signal.
- Level: This controls the mix level or volume of the reverb signal. This control is active in both Hi and Lo level settings.
- Res: This 3 position switch controls the resonance of the reverb signal by way of negative feedback.
- Tone: Turning this knob to the left will make the reverb darker while turning to the right will make the reverb brighter
- All Ages
- Effect Type
- Ship Dimension
- 8 x 10 x 3 inches
- Ship Weight