Products in this bundle:
- 1x EF360SC-TT Thermal Top Acoustic-Electric w/CaseSKU: TAKAEF360SCTTThis cutaway dreadnought incorporates Takamine's "Thermal Top" technology giving the musician the desired sound of a played-in vintage instrument in a new guitar with modern amenities, such as a slender neck, and exceptional CT4B II electronics. Simple and elegant, this is truly a working guitar--ready for any stage near you!
- 1x PW-AMSG American Stage Instrument CableSKU: DADDPWAMSG10Planet Waves' American Stage Series cables are designed to reproduce the natural tones of your instrument with zero interference. Made in the USA with audiophile quality wire, the low 28pF/ft capacitance is the sweet-spot for uncolored tone and the 22AWG oxygen-free copper conductor provides exceptional signal transfer. Full coverage comes from using 95% tinned copper braiding, eliminating handling noise and rejecting interference. Using only the finest materials, custom designs and precision USA manufacturing methods, American Stage delivers a professional performance cable.
- 1x P2-BLK 2" Black Nylon StrapSKU: LOCK2GBLK1You don't need to install fancy strap buttons or drill holes in your favorite guitar to get drop-free security from a stylish strap. All you need is a Lock-It Straps LIS 001 P2-BLK Guitar Strap and you're good to go. This good-looking and great feeling nylon LIS 001 P2-BLK Guitar Strap features Lock-It Straps' amazing snap-action strap ends, which easily lock onto any standard strap button. Just pull back the spring-loaded locking tab, slip on the end, and let go. There you have it! Shake it, jump around, perform death-deifying acrobatics onstage - it doesn't matter. You guitar isn't going anywhere, so long as it's attached to you with a Lock-It Straps LIS 001 P2-BLK Guitar Strap.
- 1x RI-GTRSTND 1 Single Tube Style Guitar StandSKU: GATORIGTRSTND1The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand will keep your guitar out of the way of potential hazards that could result in damage to your precious instrument. The Gator RI-GTRSTND single guitar stand features finish friendly rubberized cradle padding, a durable neck restraint that secures the guitar on the stand, as well as a robust, heavy-duty steel construction. The Gator RI-GTRSTND also features removable red safety trim on each of the three stand feet. The Frameworks series of stands, including the Gator RI-GTRSTND boasts a wide variety of innovative, reliable products designed to support your music! Gator Cases is known for manufacturing innovative products designed to protect!
This cutaway dreadnought incorporates Takamine's "Thermal Top" technology giving the musician the desired sound of a played-in vintage instrument in a new guitar with modern amenities, such as a slender neck, and exceptional CT4B II electronics. Simple and elegant, this is truly a working guitar--ready for any stage near you!
- Back and Sides: Solid Indian Rosewood
- Body: Dreadnought
- Electronics: CT4B II
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Neck: Mahogany
- Nut Width: 42.5mm
- Top: Solid Thermal Spruce
- All Ages
- Ship Dimension
- 6 x 43 x 20 inches
- Ship Weight